Surroundings Duct Cleaning Robots – Could they be Effective on Residential Jobs?

Are usually Robots effective in cleaning Residential air ducts?

The short response to the above question is simply… NO!

While robots certainly have their place in this particular industry it definitely in not in residential air duct systems, not just are they very ineffective but the risk of losing one of these VERY EXPENSIVE Robots inside your duct system is something that simply no experienced Duct Cleaning technician would ever take.

Robots can be quite efficient in commercial applications, However , home duct systems are a very different beast altogether, It is unlikely that even the most experienced duct cleaner might ever be able to clean more than 20% to 30% of any home duct system with the use of a robotic.

I could write a book on all the reasons why a robot will NEVER get a home’s duct system cleaned, the causes are just too numerous to listing here.

I would challenge any duct cleaning company, that they can not successfully clean the average residential duct system with the use of a robot… There’s just NO WAY!

What typically will happen each time a duct cleaner shows up to your house together with his almighty robot, is that he will start to explain to you how your particular home’s duct system will simply not accommodate conditions robot so therefore he will resort to using the standard manual tools.
If you have any queries concerning the place and how to use Pathway Environmental, you can get hold of us at our own webpage.

I am here to tell you… that is the same story they use in virtually totally of the households they encounter.

The way I figure it is this, Merely can only clean 20% to 30% of the system with the robot and I must use the standard tools for that remaining 70% to 80% from the system, I may as well just utilize the standard tools on 100% of the system… It just makes perfect sense to me!

So although an advertising that shows a FANCY-DANCY Robot may look good from a customers viewpoint, Believe me when I tell you that they are simply not effective in a typical home system.

If a Duct Cleaning organization tells you otherwise, I suggest that you ask them if they are willing to show you proof that their Robot is reaching all areas of your Ducts.